Five Star Company – Third level of Training & Compliance
SoftWash Systems Five Star Companies are our best and brightest. Not only have they completed the same steps as the Certified Applicators and Authorised Professionals but they have capitalised on additional programs and capability levels that make them our most capable and highly decorated in-network companies in our system.
Five Star Companies complete more production (square feet cleaned) than any other of our in-network companies, they complete more technically difficult properties and they softWash the highest profile of projects. These companies have been in our network for a minimum of two years and have proven themselves to be very capable.
Additionally, Five Star Companies have multiple vans/crews equipped with the latest in SoftWash Systems equipment, chemicals and training. These are softWashing businesses that are multiple employee and are run from physical/commercial offices. They attend yearly our annual in-network convention called Softwashapolooza and participate in regional training events like our Innovation Camps
SoftWash Systems Five Star Companies have unparalleled experience within our network and can take on the projects that our Certified Applicators and Authorised Professionals are not equipped to. Projects like premium estate homes, government buildings, airports, theme parks, military installations, hospitals and other cleaning projects whether sensitive by nature of the business they conduct or by the unique surfaces on their building’s exterior.
The best statement that describes our Five Star Companies is… “When using a SoftWash Systems Five Star Company, you, the property owner can rest assured that they are our best and brightest, completely capable and are fully vested in our vision of providing the best exterior cleaning service, utilising SoftWash Systems Technologies, worldwide”.
Becoming a Five Star Company
Anyone can build soft wash style equipment and sell soaps. Only SoftWash Systems offers a turn-key business model with the best tools and support in the industry! If you want to have the support of a nurturing business oriented community and the leadership of the owner of a multi-million dollar cleaning company/patriarch of the soft wash roof cleaning industry, then consider becoming an in-network company with SoftWash Systems.In the UK our Authorised distributor and training facilitator is Darran Smith of Purple Rhino Building Cleaning.
1. Pass the SoftWash Systems Five Star Company Program.
2. Exclusive Use SoftWash Systems chemicals.
3. Exclusive Use SoftWash Systems equipment.
(In Possession of Two Active SoftWash Systems Skid Systems.)
4. Member of an Industry Association. (CHAS, SAFE CONTRACTOR, ALCUMUS)
1. Co-Brand with SoftWash Systems on your advertising, website, truck and storefront.
2. Featured on thePurple Rhino Softwash Systems Website “Find A Proffessional” A Position Ad.
3. Blog Space on the SoftWash Community.
4. SoftWash Systems Status Badge – On Your Site.
5. Access to exclusive Five Star Company advertising materials.
6. Qualified to recieve SoftWash Systems referral business.
7. Ability to participate in the SoftWash Systems Co-Op Advertising Funds.