What Problems Are there With Soft Washing cladding?
There are a few common problems that can arise when soft washing cladding, a type of exterior building material that is used to cover the outside of a building. These problems include:
1. Using too much pressure: It’s important to use the correct pressure when soft washing cladding. Using too much pressure can damage the cladding, causing it to become dented or scratched.
2. Using the wrong cleaning solution: Different types of cladding require different cleaning solutions. Using the wrong solution can potentially harm the cladding or make it difficult to effectively remove dirt and grime.
3. Not allowing the cleaning solution to dwell: Most cleaning solutions need time to work. If you don’t allow the solution to dwell on the cladding for the recommended amount of time, it may not effectively remove dirt and grime.
4. Not rinsing the cladding thoroughly: After applying the cleaning solution, it’s important to rinse the cladding thoroughly to remove any residue. If you don’t rinse the cladding properly, it can leave behind streaks or a film that can be difficult to remove.
5. Damage to other parts of the building: If the cladding is not properly protected during the soft washing process, it’s possible that chemicals or water could damage other parts of the building, such as windows or doors. It’s important to take steps to protect these areas before starting the cleaning process.